Saturday, July 11, 2009

Did you know your crotch just falls off after biking 108 miles. It's true!

This was something I posted on Facebook. I had a lot of funny comments and had to save this for the laughs so here they are copied and pasted.

I would never make it that far so I guess I would have never known without you letting me know ! lol
OMG, are you going to live?
Your Crazzzzy GIRL!
Ok - that's just funny!!! :)
WOW, I had no idea how dangerous biking was! LOL
LMAO!!
damn
OMG...HAHA
My hypothosis was correct and you are Crazy!
OMG Bridget, thine ears!
sorry to about your loss Olaf
ouch......
Oh my, that hurts. There is chammy butter to help you with "that" issue.
Wow! Didn't know that....that's a good tid bit of information! If I ever bike 108 miles and my crotch falls off, I won't worry I'll just remember it's normal :)

No comments: