Wednesday, August 26, 2009

17 Days!

I just picked up my bike from Penn Cycle. They did a little tune up on it. I'll have to take it out tonight and see how it is. I put new tubes and tires on it on Sunday so I think I'm ready now for IM.

I haven't swam since Saturday. Sunday I thought that I was strong enough to pick up my huge honey extractor and put it on a wagon to rinse out. I did but that night my shoulder woke me up hurting. It's pretty sore so no swimming for me. I even thought I shouldn't be picking it up on my own and thought I should get Olaf to help just to be safe. At least I got in some really good long swims last week. I have Thursday and Friday off for more training. I have another 80 mile bike ride with a run and then a 13.1 mile virtual half marathon on Saturday. It should be nice and cool for my run. Fun fun. After this weekend it's all downhill till IM!!

1 comment:

Kari Stanek said...

I am rooting for you Bridget! Keep up the great mental attitude! And you'll do awesome in the Ironman!