Saturday, September 19, 2009

IronMan Cozumel

Olaf, stop reading this. Close your eyes. There's an IM Cozumel, brand new this year. I love Cozumel! I have been there several times. In November Olaf and I seem to go on a diving trip somewhere warm. Infact we are going this November to Isle Mujures, just off the coast of Cancun near Cozumel. The swim is in the park where I have swam with dolphins years ago and went snorkeling in 2008 with Olaf. How cool would it be to do an ocean swim with a reef under you? The bike course is really flat and goes into down and back, and then out again. Everything is really flat on the island. That would be awesome after IM-WI. This is the exact reason why I'm still wearing two plastic bracelets from last Sunday. One is my IronMan to allow me access to everything including the race and remind me of what I did. The second is my hospital bracelet to remind me to never do another one of these again. I think the hospital one has to come off now. Olaf, if you are still reading this perhaps we should plan a trip to Cozumel in Nov 2010...you know for diving and stuff. ; )

2 comments:

RuninDC said...

Ironman Cozumel -- that sounds like a Spectacular idea next year. Good Luck.

Rachel said...

Bridget,

I registered for IMOO 2010 and I greatly enjoyed reading your blog. I hope you do go for Cozumel! Congrats on being a finisher!

Rachel