Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"Curvy Girl" might actually be a small size!

I went back to Gear West last night to exchange my medium 'curvy girl' wetsuit for a small. Considering my weight I should be a medium, but considering the water that I was carrying when testing it told me it was too big. Olaf told me I'm dense - I didn't ask if it was my head or body that is dense. I was alone so I felt kind of weird walking through the store asking the two guys what they thought. They said "oh you are small' and they were shocked I got it zipped myself. They said considering I got in it so quickly and zipped myself then small it is. The length fit me much better, the collar was better fitting, the sleeves were tighter. I'll bring it back to swimming on Sunday to confirm it in the water.

I also bought a computer that hooks to the rear wheel of my bike so I can get a sense of my MPH and real distance while on the trainer in my house.

No comments: