Sunday, February 22, 2009

Who is Hungry, Tired, Crabby and Emotional?

A. A pregnant women.
B. A woman.
C. Someone training for the IronMan.
D. Someone on Survivor.
E. All of the above.

Answer is E. I can only speak as knowing option B and C, but Olaf informed me that if this is what it's like to be A. then he thinks doesn't want to be apart of it.

My training has been cut back just slightly, 5- 8 BPM. It doesn't seem like much but it helped a lot for my recovery after a 55 mile indoor bike ride. I felt great at swimming today. It helped that Olaf surprised me and was in the bleachers when I came out of the locker room wearing my SMALL size wetsuit. (Yes I looked like a dork.) I'm sure Olaf could not have been prouder. He likes dorks. : )

I'm also going to take it easy during the week. If I hurt I will tone down my workout or heaven forbid - skip it. Yeah!!!

No comments: