Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I got a NEW full wetsuit!

Gear West has last years wetsuits on sale...so, Olaf and I headed over on Saturday morning. I bought a Quintana Roo HydroFull Wetsuit. I hope it makes me float more when I have to tread water before the start of the IronMan!! It has a cool break away zipper to speed up your transition. I don't think it will help someone like me but I'll look cool. (that's all that matters right?) You just tug on the zipper head upwards and the zipper breaks and the suit kind of bursts in the back. After I got home I googled the suit and found it 100 bucks cheaper on the web. I just don't have the heart to return it and buy one from the web. It doesn't seem right to do and if I do that maybe I will have bad Karma and drown! You never know!! All that could go wrong just to save 100 bucks! I'll probably sell my sleeveless wetsuit this spring just to off set the cost. Gear West would have given me 10 dollars store credit for it. Hmmm - I could sell it for 100 - 125 or get store credit for 10 bucks... what should I do?

This week is a down week. I seem to love these weeks more and more as the training goes on. It doesn't mean I'm sitting around the house. I'm still working out everyday, just lighter. Yesterday I had to bike for 30 minutes. Today I have swimming in lengths of the pool, not even yards. Yeah!

No comments: