Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm trying to help the economy as best I can.

I have been looking for a hydration system to fit on the back of my seat for some time. It has been challenging because my bike has a beam that the saddle is on and because I'm short the beam hangs out about seven inches which makes it hard to fit any type of bottle holder on it. I checked at Gear West last weekend and they didn't have anything. I stopped at Penn cycle and we were going to order a Fast Wing from X-Bar but not sure it would work. We did find a Bontrager system that fit my bike. It holds two water bottles, 3 CO2's and has room for storage of tubes, etc. I also purchased a speed box to hold nutrition that fits really well on my bike. I'm all set now. The only other thing I will need might be a tune up and new tires. I can't wait to get on the road and test out my new additions. You can always tell when it's a down week in training, that's when I have time to shop!

No comments: