Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pregnant....

I have been having some odd issues so I went to the Dr. yesterday. I had my first pregnany test, this was after I talked to some friends over the weekend and two of them said you are probably pregnant. The Dr. ran that test first so that I knew if I was or not right away. I was thinking, would they let me participate in the IM if I was 5 - 6 months pregnant. Probably not. All my training to this point would have been worthless. There was someone in the bathroom before me and I couldn't tell on her face if she was hoping for the same result as me. She kind of looked scared too. They got the results back and the Dr. popped in to let me know. Negative. Phew! After my appointment I swam faster then I ever have before for my workout. My workout seemed really easy too probably because I can keep on training without a belly growing.

I'm still waiting for my orthodics. I still can't wait to get them and walk hopefully without foot pain. I'm thinking about not going to Green Bay for the Marathon. I guess a marathon on my b-day is just not meant to be. This is the second year I have tried to run one on my b-day.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Good news for Ironman. Hope your orthodics help! We aren't going to GB either.