Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Patty's Day

Tuesday was a pretty cool day for two reasons.

First, while at work the Dr. called about my foot and said he was thinking about my foot and hip and thought some soft tissue work on the hip would help in addition to the work on my foot. He called my work and home to track me down. How often is a Dr. thinking about your leg and calls you to let you know that? I thought that was pretty cool. I'll be seeing him again on Friday. This time I won't wear a dress. Oh that sounds bad. I didn't know I was going to get an appointment there on Monday when I went. After I was there I realize pants would have been the better choice, but happened to be wearing granny panties so it's all OK!

Second reason, I worked all day, got in my swim workout (cut it short by 500 yards), raced home, put my bike in the car and went to NOW Bike to spin for an hour with Jen. I met her at Tri Fitness and she did IM Florida last year. It's nice to have people to chat with about it because no one understands all this craziness (or wants to hear about it ie: Glazed over look on Olaf's face as soon as I say Iron....) unless they have trained and completed an IronMan. After spin we went to the Green Mill for a beer an appetizers. I have never finished a workout with a beer...except Grandma's Marathon. I couldn't hardly fall asleep because I was still so pumped about my fun day and meeting new people!

No comments: