Monday, March 30, 2009

I have a right to change my mind, I'm a woman.

My legs, hips and lower back are so sore from my orthodics. My feet feel great though! I have been in them about 3 - 5 hours a day since Friday. I'm going to try jogging in them tonight or walking/jogging the dog.

OK, so the last post was my decision to not run GB Marathon. Well, I found out I can downgrade it to a half marathon. I have never ran a half. Seems like cheating to me, but I think that's the plan. A SLOW half marathon. Olaf still wanted to go and we still had our hotel reservations so we are now going. He can always run it and I can cheer for him if things go bad in the next month and half with my foot.

My new distraction from training is a mini horse. I looked at a new show mini this weekend and he's going to be delivered on Thursday or Friday. I'm still doing my training - no worries.

No comments: