Thursday, May 21, 2009

Stillwater Half Marathon on Sunday

I swam on Tuesday just over two miles and felt great afterwards. It seems to help my foot/leg when I swim. I had a chiropractor appt on Wed and I was even and my muscles were more relaxed. Yeah! Wed night I had a massage which was wonderful. I had her not work my left shoulder so hard because last time I couldn't swim for two weeks because it was so sore.

I have just a 40 mile bike ride on Saturday. Yes! Sunday I have a 14 mile run so I thought why not go and run the Stillwater Half Marathon. If I have to run I might as well pay the fee and have a fully supported run. It's not often that your training plan lines up with an event like that. : ) Olaf is going to pass on this one because it's 70 dollars. I'll have to sign up today on-line just incase a lot of people are waiting like me. It sounds like the weather will be perfect too.

No comments: