Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Return of my Barn Shoes

Friday morning I received a phone call from my neighbor, Ralph. He said they had my shoes there. Another neighbor saw my shoes in the ditch and left them at Ralph's house by the front door thinking they were his daughter in-laws. She brought them in the house and Ralph thought they might be mine. They were so nasty and had horse manure and chicken poop with shavings stuck to the bottom and boy did they smell. I can't believe they had them in on their carpet. I got my shoes back - ahhh, life is good!

Yesterday I had to swim for 2 miles. It was swim 100 yards, 30 second rest. It felt great and easy. After my swim I went for an outdoor 6 mile run yesterday and felt great. I had a little foot pain for the first 10 minutes but after a while it was gone.

Today I'm hoping to get in a two and half hour bike ride and tomorrow I will take my rest day especially since I have to go to the chiropractor. My plan is to bike to Stillwater turn around and head home and at some point Olaf will pick me up on his way home from work. If I leave my house about 3:30, he should find me somewhere north on Manning...I hope!

No comments: