Thursday, April 30, 2009

Another Setback

Last Friday I went to the MN Horse Expo from about 8 in the morning until 5 pm. I wore my running shoes with orthodics. I was so sore by the end of the day - hurting to walk sore. I have not been running, just swimming and biking.

I got a massage on Monday from Kelly which was excellent. She came to my house with her table. I'm planning on getting one every down week...that would only be 4 more massages until IronMan. Wednesday I went to the chiropractor. He said it will be fine and it's just a setback and to lay off running until I feel better.

Some friends told me about Shueler Shoes wool clogs that help with foot pain. I have been wearing them at work and at home. So far they are great and do a great job managing my foot pain. I have been wearing sneakers to work and clogs at the office and at home. I'm hoping I will get better before the half marathon on May 17. If not I guess I will be cheering for Olaf.

No comments: